When do you ovulate?

maybebaby

Reaction score
I've bought some ovulation sticks from ebay to check that I am ovulating as I'm still partially breastfeeding. My question is when do I use them? I only bought a few and don't want to waste them. I'm currently on day 10 of a 31 day cycle.

Thanks in advance.

Erm, I guess Id start using them on day 13 or 14? Half way through your cycle would be day 15/16 so use them everyday from day 13 until you get a positive test.

I have a 29 day cycle so I start testing on day 12 and most of the time get a positive test around day 14 or 15. Hope this helps. :)

this always confuses me....

when do you use the tests, is it always first thing in the morning ?.

Thanks Loola, I'll start on Sunday and see how I get on. This is my last pre-ttc cycle so I just want to make sure it's all working!

Loobie9 said:

Ooh good question! I hadn't even thought about that! I've never used them before, we never really 'tried' properly with DS I just came off the pill & didn't even think about it. It's all very new and confusing...

Loobie9 said:

You are advised not to do them in the morning (unlike Pregnancy tests) as the LH wont show up as well. I usually do mine when I get home from work at 5pmish. This means holding my wee in all afternoon!! You are not supposed to drink for a few hours before testing for best results either.

You can tell how long Ive being doing this for now can't you!! Ill be a bleedin ovulation expert by the time I get pregnant! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back