No energy...

Ani

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone have any tips for relieving exhaustion (aside from sleeping all day)? I feel absolutely shattered, no energy whatsoever... :( Not pleasant...

I didn't find much to relieve it except resting! Plus lots of fruit and juices!

I did find I had more energy in the morning and would need to rest by the afternoon, preferably having an afternoon nap if I could! x

Um, bananas, fresh air? No real suggestions here, I'm grumpy from being too tired today too.

Nothing to suggest really, just get lots of sleep if you can :hug:

Have you had your iron levels tested? At one point, mine were very low and no matter what I did, I was ALWAYS shattered. They can be dangerous if too low (but I'm sure they'd have picked up on it), it's worth asking anyway.

I know 1st & 3rd tris are buggers for being tired, but it might be worth eating foods with lots of iron in, or speak to you pharmacy to get some iron supplement tablets or something? xx

OK... so I am taking Femivit (the Spanish version of Pregnacare) and for the past week I had run out and had been taking just normal multi-vitamin. DH brought Femivit home Fri evening and lo and behold, I have energy again!!! I was obviously lacking in something, most probably the iron that I was getting from the tabs.

Just wanted to share that with you... maybe it will help someone else in same situation.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back