No energy and so much to do

LouisecH

Reaction score
Blahhhh!!! Too hot and too sick.
I really need to pull myself together. I need to wash up, hoover, tidy toys away, cook dinner and try and organise myself for my first day back at work tomorrow. Dont' want to do any of it. Zzzzzz :sleep:

Anyone else feeling this unmotivated?

Yeah, i have no energy at all! My house is a tip and i don't even care.

yeah me!

i really had to force myself to do the housework today.

I did it!

And rewarded myself with a jam sandwhich. how sad is that???

yep exactly the same luckily my OH is not bothered and trying to help out as much as possible bless him!!

Me too!!! :wall:

I have been so so so sick for the last 3 weeks. This weekend i started to feel better and thought fab...time to show i am not being lazy. I got up. Went shopping bought some veggies etc. Came home got the cook book and started cooking. Hoovered and then just crashed and burned. I felt so sick :cry: ALL NIGHT.

The same Sunday!!

I have been struggling to go to work. I spent 9 hours yesterday on a course and when i got home couldnt stop being sick.

I did have a nice garden but i havent even been watering....I am so glad to be PG but wow do i feel lazy.

My partner works away all week and comes home for weekends. He must think i have turned into a slob!!!

SARAH

glad it isn't just me.....

I am really sturggling at work - it is so hot and we don't have any air cons... plus I am usually on my feet for the whole 9 hours.......

keep sitting down today though....

we're never happy are we

LOL I'm not even pregnant and I can't face it, my mum came round this morning and helped me (well, did it for me :oops: )

How is it being pg with a little one? :)

Sami - it's hard work because I'm so tired but I still need to get up early and play all day. Actually now I'm at work again it's even harder! Got up at 6am to spend time with her this morning, went to work now at home - more play when she gets up in a minute and then cooking cleaning etc...

I can totally relate to what everyone is saying...For weeks I couldn't do any housework or cooking because I felt so sick!!! Now I don't feel as sick anymore, I've started cooking but I am too knackered to do the housework! I can't stand looking at the mess around me...I have never lived in such a tip....but still I can't bring myself to tidy up!

My office is hell in this weather, we have no air-con either! Mind you, I discovered a great way to cool down if you can (either at home or at work) is to sit with your feet in a basin of water!!! It's such a relief!

LouisecH said:
Blahhhh!!! Too hot and too sick.
I really need to pull myself together. I need to wash up, hoover, tidy toys away, cook dinner and try and organise myself for my first day back at work tomorrow. Dont' want to do any of it. Zzzzzz :sleep:

Anyone else feeling this unmotivated?

Corrrrr am I?!?!?!!? :shock:

As I have not been too well lately I spent most of the last 2 days in bed sleeping, OH worked from home and has done all the chores since this heat started and I just sit there and hardly move!!!! Not exactly healthy is it?! Although we will be taking DD to the park the weekend so I will walk about a bit then, but I will be straight back into a cold shower and then laying on the sofa :oops:
I am sure I would feel much better if it wasn't for this heat?! I think that is the main reason for the sickness?!

There is so much to do too, but I have no motivation at all, my ideal day & night is indoors infront of a fan or two with frozen drinks!

When the winter draws in the house will get sorted once and for all then :oops:

I feel so sorry for you ladies with sickness in this heat. In the first tri all I kept thinking to myself was at least its not summer as being sick when its hot makes it so much worst. Hope you all feel better soon, you'll love the second trimester, its a breeze after all the worries and horrid symptons of the 1st :D

i always feel sck after taking my folic acid tablet, last night for the first time since i found out a week ago i actualy felt vey nauseas not im gonna be sick bt felk horrible and i was so happy about it as when i found out i was pregnant 1st i didnt have any systoms at all and then i lost it (before i even found out) so anything im very greatful for. :wave:

We're never happy are we!! one minute we want symptoms to feel pregnant now i am desperate for them to go away and leave me be!! :wall:

Don't get me wrong its all in a good cause i know :clap:

rusks said:
We're never happy are we!! one minute we want symptoms to feel pregnant now i am desperate for them to go away and leave me be!! :wall:

Don't get me wrong its all in a good cause i know :clap:

:rotfl: I have only been able to keep milkshake down today, but I keep telling myself, well at least baby bump is doing well........(must be for me to feel so crap! :pray: :pray: ) :lol:

Oh well, we did get what we wanted hun :roll:

totally tam wouldn't change it for the world :shock:

well maybe a little less m/s!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare