Lack of cm

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Steelgoddess, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

Normally ahem, I have distinctive cm when I ov and around the month, this month I had hardly any and the BD was different too, around ov im normally mega randy but this time round I wasn't I didnt feel like doing it at all...

Any ideas?

x

2. kmac

kmac Well-Known Member

I've no idea, sorry.
    In a similar situation tho as I haven't felt like it at all this month either. AF could arrive at any time -Xmas day was day 28 - and now I seem to have some CM, but I assume I couldn't be ovulating this late. It's all a bit confusing.
    I'm going to start taking temps and charting once AF has been to get some idea what's happening.
    Sorry I'm not much help but I think it's quite normal to have months like this!
    :hug:

3. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

No ideas Steelgoddess, but wanted to say that maybe the change is a good thing, fingers crossed for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

no idea hun but I've had the same thing this month. I had quite a bit of EWCM two days ago but it's gone now and my temps are still low and I've still not had a positive OPK so it hasn't happend yet.

I've put down not feeling horny to having a bad cough and feeling a bit rough but I've not got an explaination for the CM

:hug:

5. Bagpuss17

Bagpuss17 Well-Known Member

Me too, delayed ov for me this month but I was poorly with a bad cold over xmas just when I would have ov'd.

All sorts of things can affect how our bodies function with regard to ov and CM..... :hug: :hug: