No belly, no movement?

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
im 20 weeks tomorrow, saw the midwife at 18 weeks and heard heart beat so I guess baby is still there now. But i just dont understand why im still not showing or feeling anything??

I cant contact my midwife because she turns her phone off on the days when she doesnt work and she only works thursdays and fridays
xx

dont worry i am only just getting a bump now and this is my 6th, i never feel movements till gone 20 weeks aswell, again i am only just feling light taps occasionally every few days or so and even then its only 2 or 3. with my last pregnancy i went on a hen night at 7 months pregnant still in my size 10 dress, then all of a suden one day at nearly 34 weeks i was huge, i did notice i got a stretchmark in my back with my 4th so i must carry them in my back you could well be the same.

Every pregnancy is different :)

I was watching a show on TV the other day called "I didn't know I was pregnant". Now, as hard as that is to believe, after watching the 3 episodes I did, I truly believe these poor woman just had no clue, and not because they were idiots. One of the ladies on the show had even had kids before, and she had absolutely no clue that she was pregnant as she hadn't gained that much weight, plus she felt no baby movement at all..as she did with her last.

So as long as the midwife is happy with what she is finding, I would say not to worry about it :)

Every pregnancy is different sweety. U could be carrying baba in ur back so ur bump may not show so much. I didn't get that option as I was showing from 10 weeks.
Your Lil one is moving u haven't been able to tell just yet but when you do u will love it.
Lay on ur side 20 mins after u have eaten n you should feel ur Lil baba wriggling like trooper.
Babas move more after you have eaten.
So try not to worry.....when you get to my stage of getting kicked in ur ribs or ur vajayjay u will just laugh

I don't even have much of a bump now hunny and I'm nearly 28 weeks it varies from woman to woman...

Don't worry and chill out you will just want it gone once it becomes too big lol x

I should take a picture tomoz for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back