No AF and my back is gone...

jarjar81

Reaction score
The witch is due today and so far she hasn't arrived...I also put my back out yesterday...I've had no real AF signs except for a few cramps...I've been taking painkillers for my back and now I'm thinking a)they could be stopping me feeling the cramps and b) what if she DONT turn up and I've been shovelling these painkillers down my neck??? Aaaarrrrggghhh...

No period and back pain? Sounds exciting....

:dust:

I'm in the same position. I'm now 12 days late and no sign of AF but have a trapped nerve in my shoulder so have had to take a load of painkillers I didnt really want to, just in case.

Good luck and :dust:

Still no AF and still a bad back...It seems like something has actually gone in it, my Mum thinks it sounds like a trapped nerve...to be honest I haven't tested yet...yesterday I just kept expecting the witch to have arrived everytime I went loo and then this morning I was so annoyed that I still had the pain when I got up that I didn't use FMU...if nothing turns up today I'll try and do it in the morning... :-(

So sorry! I'm in the same situation atm. Wishing you lots of luck! Lets hope that it's our bfps coming through:)

Tested this morning and got BFN...still no witch either though and still a bad back...keep getting bad cramps though so I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up today, I'm 2 days late now... :-( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back