Ok...what's going on??

jarjar81

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...hope you're all ok...I personally dont know what's going on with me...I am now 3 days late, took a test yesterday and got BFN...my body normally runs like clockwork with a 28 day cycle except for once last year when I was something like 12 days late...spoke to my OH about it yesterday and he asked if it could have been a false negative but I dont know, I'm getting cramps etc so just wondering if my back going on Saturday could have anything to do with it, all the painkillers I've been taking etc, could this hold the witch off?? I wouldn't have thought so but I just dont know what's going on!! Anyone else got any advice/in the same boat??? xxx

Hi Hun, what tests are you using? You can get false negatives so fingers crossed it's a shy bfp :)
I've never heard of pain killers preventing af but you never know!

Fx for you xx

Thanks hun, here's hoping!
It was just an internet cheapie...I have some symptoms that could be taken as PG signs but they could also be signed away as the witch making her preperations to arrive!
xxx

Me, me!
I'm in the same position although I'm now 14 days late, I should be OV now not waiting on AF or very shy BFP :yawn:

I'm also having to take painkillers for a trapped nerve in my shoulder. I dont think the painkillers can prevent AF from turning up.

:dust: and good luck. x

Lol, pretty much exactly the same situation then, they think I have a trapped nerve in my back!!!
Well about now I should be looking forward to seeing the end of the witch for another month but no, she has other plans!!
I just dont know what to do! I keep making myself check if she has arrived, everytime I do I'm convinced she'll be there and she isn't...
Good luck to you too hun!!!!! xxxx

Try testing in the next two days or if you can really hold off try again at the end of the week. BFN can sometimes be false so good luck with that BFP......Lots of baby dust to you and my fingers crossed xx

Make an ovulation ticker

Last edited:
Thanks hun...I only have one test left so I'll leave it as long as I can before testing again!! xxx

Hi hun! I'm also in the same situation. I'm 5 days late, and got a bfn this morning. Will just test next week if the witch doesn't show up. I dismantled the digital one, but found out on the web, that the lines that were there actually comes up because of LH :(

Anyway, wish you lots of luck! Hope it's just a shy bfp!

Thanks hun, good luck to you too! Still no witch for me so I'm now 4 days late, 5 if you include Sunday...just want to know either way!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back