No AF after stopping Mini Pill

Emma58

Reaction score
Has anyone had this after stopping the Mini Pill?

My last AF was 24th August and i still haven't had a period. I stopped taking it because i was more or less bleeding constantly whilst taking it and it was annyoing me having a period every two weeks then spotting in between.

I have done two pregnancy tests in the last week and they are both negative.

Would stopping the pill mess my cycle up this way?

idk i went straight from mini-pill to full-pill as soon as i stopped BFing so didnt wait to see. x

My last AF was 25th August and i haven't had another AF yet either :?

Lola's Mummy said:

Are you or have you been on the mini pill too?

My hormones have gone crazy at the moment too i'm bloated, have a headache and spots like when I was a teenager, god knows what's happening :wall: :wall: I could gladly throttle somebody :(

Emma58 said:
Lola's Mummy said:

Are you or have you been on the mini pill too?

My hormones have gone crazy at the moment too i'm bloated, have a headache and spots like when I was a teenager, god knows what's happening :wall: :wall: I could gladly throttle somebody :(

I've been taking it for the last month. I look terrible, I've got loads of spots and i'm really bloated too :?

I've never been on the mini pill, but when I took the combined I came off and had 3 months with no AF.

It only took me a couple of weeks to have what I think is a "real" period. But that was a different type of mini pill to yours. However when on it I did get the spots and horrible hair and my mood was like I had constant PMS. Never again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back