nipples

MissGobby

Reaction score
my nipples seem quite sore, never had that before, they are only sore if i touch them yet my boobs in general are not hurting.

Do you think this could be a sign, i thought your boobs in general hurt?!?

:think:

My boobs didnt hurt that much, but felt itchy when I first fell preg. My nipples were a bit sore to touch, but nothing major :think:

my boobs dont hurt at all, but my nipples are very sore - never ever been like this before?!? :think:

but was it just the nipples or the whole of your boobs that hurt?

to start with jus my nipples but it soon became my boobs, which are still incredibly pa :doh: inful to this day

when did it start?? my AF isnt due until Sunday but i know its nothing to do with AF becuase i have never had sore nipples/boobs in my life before she comes!!!!??

they are still very sore but only when i touch them - what do you think girlies? :think:

anything else you had Lily???

was it just your nipples??

i never have sore nipples, not even when AF is due!! :think:

my symptoms b4 BFP were
sore nipples
lots CM
mild AF type cramps bout 4 days b4 i was due
and just sort of feeling things were different

have u had any other symptoms?

little bit of creamy white CM (sorry if TMI :oops: )
sore nipples
hungry all the time
very moody and upset for no reason all the time

what do you think? im not holding my hopes up though hun, coz AF always turns up :roll:

its just the nipples thing that is making me :think: as i have never in my life had sore nipples, they are only sore if i touch them, but they are quite sore :think:

do you think??

im not getting no pains or anything though!

i dont wanna hold out too much though becuase no doubt she will make a suprise appearance like usual :roll:

i really hope its my month though, i do feel differnt in myself though, cant explain it really!! :think:

hows the pregnancy going hun? dont see you on here much anymore :D

Hey Girl!

My nipples went really sore but also really itchy & looked different. My boobs were also extremely sore, so sore I had to wear a bra in bed :shock:

The fact that you dont normally get sore boobs/nipples and now your nipples are sore is a great sign!

Dont forget to text me and let me know if AF get u or not, hopefully I will have some good news for everyone :D :D

xxx

thanks babe - my boobs are not hurting at all, it is just my nipples that when i touch them they are very sore.

AF is due around Sunday/Monday but if (please please stay away :pray: ) she turns up over the weekend i will txt you hun!!!

im sooo hoping this is my month, trying not to get my hopes up, but you cant help it can you?? i know i will be disapointed when SHE gets here tho :(

also started with a tingly/sore(ish) throat this afternoon....?? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back