nipples

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I felt quite ill, tired, like I was getting a cold, upset/emotional and very sore nipples and aching breasts....the BFP was the best "illness" I've ever had. Hope this is it for you xx

well AF is due today and no sign at all that she is coming, i did a test this morning yet it was a BFN!!! any ideas ???

i have had like a sore/tickly throat over the past 2-3 days and also feel a little bit like im starting with cold, my nipples are still sore and im still being moody and VERY tired!!

:think: :think:

I hope you set your BFP hun. I didnt test until I was a week late as I was due mothers day! but it never arrived and did a test last saturday and a BFP. Try and be patient and relax. I had a sore throat , swollen bruised boobs, especially nipples when touch, really emotional and wanted to split up with my OH for being insensitive! had lots of cm as I kept thinking I had come on but hadnt and I have got crampy pains now like my tummy is stretching! :think

yeah thats me, i also keep feeling a kind of ache but its not like what i get with AF - its strange!

also still got very sore nipples (but not boobs!), CM, very moody and upset most of the time, sore throat.

im not sure tho coz i did a test this morning and it was BFN!?!?

:think:

wait a couple of days and if you still dont come on, then test again hun. Fingers crossed for you. x

thanks hun - tested this morning and was a BFN again :roll: but i still havent come on and showing no signs she is on her way - i am so confused! is it still possible ? :think:

Go and see your doctor hun. sometimes tests can be negative but I dont want to bulid your hopes up. x

hi hun :wave: i think i am gonna test tomorrow morning with my cheapy and if AF doesnt show by Saturday and i still got BFN im gonna go to tesco and get the test Happy_Chick told me to get :pray: :D

ohh! still looking promising!
sorry didn't reply :hug: haven't been on since last spoke 2 u
haven't been on much cause 1st tri is hard work!
i've had really bad all day sickness :puke: and been asleep by 8 most nites:sleep:
but feeling mush better this wk
i hope u get your BFP :pray:
when do u think your test again?
i have heard that test don't work 4 every1

There has to be a reason for your AF being late especially if you are normally regular and you have been TTC. If you are pregnant maybe your pregnancy hormones are erm I dunno delayed or something :think:
If your not pregnant then you still need to find out why your period hasn't arrived.

hi Lily hun hope you ok. sorry to hear that 1st tri isnt going great - it will be worth it when LO arrives though :D :hug:

i think i am gonna test (probably tomorrow again! :roll: ) with a cheapo one and then test again on Saturday when i have got DF to go to Tesco and get me a better one (as long as SHE stays away!)

im still having no signs whatsoever that she is going to come - but not holding my breath - she is probably just around the corner! :roll: :lol:

Vickyleigh said:
There has to be a reason for your AF being late especially if you are normally regular and you have been TTC. If you are pregnant maybe your pregnancy hormones are erm I dunno delayed or something :think:
If your not pregnant then you still need to find out why your period hasn't arrived.
well if it hasnt arrived by late next week i will go see Doc - im hoping for that BFP though :pray:

well i'm going to 2 2nd tri now!!!
and i'm feeling much better this wk haven't been sick 4 5days so much better
it's horrible not knowing isn't it
r u using your first morning wee? cause that sgot the highest level of hormones in it

blinkin' eck that has gone quick ehh?

yeah been using first morning wee!!! just started with aching, so not sure whether AF will be on her way :roll: will know sure enough tomorrow!! im not gonna be too disapointed becuase DF is home for 2 weeks tomorrow so thats something to look forward to and take my mind off! :D

MissGobby said:
just started with aching, so not sure whether AF will be on her way

Even if you are pregnant your bound to get AF type pains because most of us did. The day after I found out I went to see the doctor and he told me to expect it.
I sooo hope you get your BFP you deserve it :hug:

Lilypad said:
well i'm going to 2 2nd tri now!!!

Wow that really has gone quick! I remember when you got your BFP it only feels like last week.

thanks Vicky well the aching has gone now - god im getting so mad, its driving me up the wall, all these symtpoms, then none, then af type pains, then gone! OMG :x :lol: :lol:

yeah i can remember when LP got her BFP - how quick has it gone? before we know it she will be holding her LO :D :hug:

yeah i slept tho most of it so its gone relly fast
yeah i had AF pains 4 about a wk after BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back