Nipples!!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
:shock::shock:

i have just noticed....

has anyone else developed little lumps right next to their nipples?? kind of circling the nipples...??

xx

yeah, i have lol
my areola have gone bigger and those bumpy thingys are kinda popping up round my nipples lol

Yeah I have that too. I read it was something to do with milk glands.

yep...thats it.....i have just noticed them tonight....lol...probably cos i darent take my bra off. when did yu notice yours? xx

ohh bout 4 days ago lol, i was checking to see if anything had gotten bigger and that was all i noticed

I think mind were there from about 6-7 weeks a can't remember exactly. My boobs are doing such crazy things (huge, sore, hot, very dark nipples weird bumps) I don't rembmer what happened when.

ha ha bless you....yes my boobs have suddenly grown in the last week....sam thinks its great!!! lol xx

He he, my OH thought it was great too till he realised he wasn't allowed near them!!

mine havent grown (that i know of) and nips are sore but i think theyre aggrevated by my piercings which i refuse to take out until i have to lol

yep.......they want to squeeze them but oh god no xx

The title made me laugh I have the lumps too and did notice but was more distracted my the dark hair next to it which has been swiftly removed!

I have a tiny chest but they have definately grown much to the satisfaction of the other half!xx

lol if i grow i'll be scared, OH is quite happy enough with my F cups as it is (he still gets to touch, im odd n like a lil pain lol)

Its normal to get those lumps, they are for lubrication for baby to suck apparently!

Mine have grown the 4 cups sizes I lost losing weight, much to DH's delight, but much to his annoyance, he can't touch them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back