nipple tweaking and braxton hicks

Miracle babe said:
If I'm honest I like to sit and tweak them myself when I'm sat bored in the evening, plus its fun seeing if you can get them to leak :oops:

LMAO I do that too haha! Does colostrum stain though? I got it on my dressing gown today and it's like yellow :puke:

StokeMum said:
Miracle babe said:
If I'm honest I like to sit and tweak them myself when I'm sat bored in the evening, plus its fun seeing if you can get them to leak :oops:

LMAO I do that too haha! Does colostrum stain though? I got it on my dressing gown today and it's like yellow :puke:

PMSL If my daughters baby grows were anything to go by it stains like buggery :rotfl:

So have you tasted it yet? :rotfl:

LOL no, ive been curious though, but someone told me it tastes like blood mixed with cabbage :puke: no thanx haha!

StokeMum said:
LOL no, ive been curious though, but someone told me it tastes like blood mixed with cabbage :puke: no thanx haha!

Geesh thats a bit harsh :? I'm not saying I'd put it in my tea or anything but its not that bad actually

my other half wants to try it LOL :roll:

i think its quiet funny when they leak my poor nighties though :lol:

ive been getting a few twinges every now and again all afternoon ouch :(

I used my electric pump to stimulate my nipples when I was trying to get Ella to come along :oops: Was sat playing Resi Evil 4 with DH with the pump on :rotfl:

Budge when did you BH start with your 2nd + pregnancies?

Kina said:
I used my electric pump to stimulate my nipples when I was trying to get Ella to come along :oops: Was sat playing Resi Evil 4 with DH with the pump on :rotfl:

Budge when did you BH start with your 2nd + pregnancies?

really early kina. ive always had really strong ones. Id say around 18 - 20 weeks.

my baby didnt move yesterday so i though id try this nipple thing, while watching hide and seek on sky, it didnt work for me :?

he came woke up after a quick cuddle :roll:

yea 38 weeks and he still wants cuddles :roll:

i got BH with this baby really early aswell

Getting very frustrated that I havn't had one yet!!! lol

Miracle babe said:
StokeMum said:

Geesh thats a bit harsh :? I'm not saying I'd put it in my tea or anything but its not that bad actually

Tea 1 sugar, 2 squirts please lol!

After all this BH talk I have noticed I have been getting period like pains but thought I may have a bit of a UTI as my wee is dark so have been drinking loads of water. Do you think they could be BH?

Bh's are when you get a strong tightening and its more uncomfortable than painfull..i get the period pains too but they are not BH's..someone posted what the period pains were not long ago but cant remember.. :think:

I think i just had 1...or a few!!!! :shock: Fort i was in bloody labour...! haha! gosh im not gonna know wats hit me am i?

I get them alot aswell...not so much lately though, but mine dont seem to bother me they arnt that bad which i guess is a good thing i do get them after cuddles though

it was a tight feeling at the bottom of my tummy it lasted a good 20 secs or so :shock: freaked me out lol...but im havin periody pains now :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back