Nipple Spray

babyelmo

Reaction score
Hi ladies :) This may sound like a strange question but does anyone know where I can buy nipple spray, the cooling kind for sore nipples? I used it when I was feeding my daughter as I found my nipples were just too sore and sensitive to rub ointment in. I'm getting things ready for this time around but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's been 8 years since I had my daughter so maybe it's obsolete now?

No as far as I know most of the girls on here used lanisonah

Thanks for that, is that an ointment? I'm amazed at how some things are so different after 8 years!! :)

Lansinoh is pure lanolin, I think, and you are right, it's very painful to put on. Very hard stuff, you can barely get it out of the tube.

Can't say it did me much good though, and it's the best around. But I was probably in a worse state than most.

magicool is a cooling water spray thing. is that it?

i found the lansinoh good when heated so id sit on the tube while bf, it goes really liquidy when warm so was easier to put on but yeah its an ointment so still has those grit your teeth moments. it did help me tho. stock up on painkillers is all i can advise lol

Thank you everyone! I'll try some of that cream but make sure I warm it first!

Esoames - I never thought of using magicool! I'll stock up on that as well I think! The stuff I used to use was a king of antiseptic spray, i'm guessing there's a good reason why they don't make it any more, perhaps it was bad for the baby?

I remember my midwife telling me to let some milk dry naturally on my nipples as that will naturally toughen them up. Not exactly practical if i've got visitors though, i'd scar them for life!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back