Nipple spots?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I knew this was common in pregnancy but I'm not sure if this one spot on my nipple is normal.

For a few days it's been hanging off, like a skin tag. I was just changing my top when I noticed it's gone a funny purple colour at the top? I've got other spots like this on my nipples but they're not hanging off like this one, and they're not purple either.

Should I be worried?

'fraid i have no idea. I have some slightly raised brown patches which my midwife said was normal. I once had a raised patch on my arm, which was flesh coloured that suddenly went purple, so i saw my gp who said it was just a lesion that had bled out and it was fine, although they cut it out (and left a beautiful scar on my arm... i prefer the raised patch!) anyway. I'd mention it to your gp though, it might be a skin tag that's bled out

'fraid i have no idea. I have some slightly raised brown patches which my midwife said was normal. I once had a raised patch on my arm, which was flesh coloured that suddenly went purple, so i saw my gp who said it was just a lesion that had bled out and it was fine, although they cut it out (and left a beautiful scar on my arm... i prefer the raised patch!) anyway. I'd mention it to your gp though, it might be a skin tag that's bled out

I was thinking something like this, will try to get a doctors appointment :D Thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back