is this normal - sorry tmi

roxane 1985

Reaction score
sorry if this is tmi but this is mt second pregnancy and ive been getting something that i wasnt sure if it was pregnancy related in which case i need to get it checked out. And if it was to do with pregnancy and others of you had had it i wouldnt worry.

here goes.....

lately down below has been quite sore and almost aching like, last day or so especially today it is quite sore and hurts a bit when i sit down and can be uncomfortable when i walk. The only way to explain it is the feeling you havethere when youve had sex for either a long period of time or for the first time in a while and it really aches.

so i thought i would have a look and it all looks ok but on the outside kinda either side where the man normally goes looks a bit swollen is quite hard and very tender to the touch.

is this a pregnancy thing or something i should have checked out?

At first I was going to say is your pelvic floor that needs tightening a bit as Ive been a bit achey and feeling 'heavy' down below but reading further about the swolleness and tenderness maybe you should get checked, it could just be you've become more sensitive to your shower gel or washing powder though and I think we can be more prone to things like thrush in pregnancy.

I think it's just increased blood to ur bits, can corse swelling n like a achy feeling n pressure of ur growing bump, but if u r worried get it checked x

a felt exact same yesterday know sounds silly but was if a had hundreds sex thats why was so sore but ot so bad yesterday so am hoping just pregnancy thing as its not really sore anymore x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back