Nipple pain is hardly there now, is something wrong?

lozzi

Reaction score
i had extremely bad nipple soreness from when i missed my first period up until quite recently and now its hardly noticeable. Is this bad? does it mean there is something wrong? is anyone else the same?

thanks lau xx

Hi Lau,

From what i have read I the nipple/boob pain is caused by your body adjusting to your hormonal changes. Once your body has become used to the new hormones the pain should ease off. So shouldn't be anything to worry about.

I am hoping it will soon as I can't even run up and down stairs without holding my boobs, which have doubled in size already! Hubby is enjoying it though!

Lol Becky! Im loving my new cleavage as I normally have quite a smallish chest. My boobs feel heavy more than sore, and my nipples arent quite as sore either so dont panic im sure we are as normal as the next pg lady! :lol:

hi hun, im 10 wks and my boobs stop bein so sore about 8 weeks and now they hardly hurt, i too was worried as i had a m/c last year, but im praying for a miracle, and good luck hun im sure everything is fine xxx

hiya. mine hurt like hell too at the moment. you are not alone mate xxx
Michelle xx

Hiya,

When I was PG, I had severe nipple pain, and it lasted throughout my pregnancy, BUT it wasn't continuous, I may not have it for a week or so or maybe longer, but then I would get so much pain, I used to have to grab them as it was as if they were getting so erect they were going to bust out of my skin :lol:

So I wouldn't say there is anything to worry about going by my experience hun, so try not to worry!

Wishing you a healthy and enjoyable pregnancy!

Tam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back