dreams/nightmares

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone had any weird dreams,

Ive had some horrible disturbing nightmares lately about crumpet, so bad i have woke myself up crying from them.

and then some really random ones like running through my street whilst pregnant myself trying to save my neice and nephew from dinosaurs...

Just wondered if it was another thing that comes along with pregancy and the funny hormones?

xx

hormones make your dreams really vivd and odd while your pg hun. we all have them. i actually enjoyed my zombie apocalypse ones.

The weirdest dream I had was when I was told my bowel and womb were the wrong way round and my bump would me at the back....I rarely remember my dreams but this one still makes me chuckle lol xxxxxxxx

i really didnt like the one i had the other day! i can handle strange dreams but this one was horrible. i walked past an old group of friends that i no longer see and they all dragged me to the floor beating me up but the only place they would hit me was my belly and all i could think was i couldnt protect my baby and i knew i had lost him there and then.

i fill up just thinking about it and was a mess when i woke up from it. ive had a couple more since then too that i dont like :(

i wish i could control my dreams

x

i had a dream about being beat up last night, i caught this little lad in my house, he ran out the dog flap and over the garden wall so i chased him and hed turned into this really nasty man who grabbed me and cut my arms and told me hed kill me, i then had to run to my neighbours house for them to protect me.

i had weird ones when i was first pregnant then they went away but know there back again.

I get random strange dreams but tbh I get those anyway as I always remember somethig I have dreamt about.
But I am enjoying the abundance of sex dreams at the mo lol

I dreamt that I gave birth to a cat but the cat stood up on two legs and was only the size of a small-ish teddy :lol:

oh im so glad im not the only one having strange dreams...

i had a good night sleep last :) the first of many i hope

xx

i had a strange one the other night that was horrible! Had my baby but she/he hated me! And LO wasn't a baby as such-was more little a tiny child! Was quite freaky!

ive had no preg symptoms at all until yesterday when my hormones went mental - i had a nightmare yesterday mornin that my brother was dead which was awful. then i got stuck in traffic because of an accident and i cracked up at dh because we live so far away from everyting, so started crying and couldnt stop. was filling up all day in work and burst into tears to my boss over nothing lol.

i never cry so felt like a real idiot lol xx

Sooooo glad other people are having them!!... I had a dream i missarried last week. it was awful in an old friends house... Erch. the details are too graphic..
Many other bizzarre ones.... And completely shocked with the Sexual content of some of them, one dream was of a carling beer- can stuck up my bum after a hardcore sex session!!!! LMAO!!.. made me realise how much of a prude i am in real life!!! hahaaaaa....

Now I am no prude lol but thinking of the dream I had last night is making me blush rofl. I've never had a dream so graphic. If I wasn't in the condition I am in I am pretty sure I would be if I lived out my dream lmao xxxxxxxxxx

my dreams have become strange, in one my assessment at the birthing centre didn't quite go to plan, they told me that despite my bump and feeling movements, baby was in my head and i wasn't really pregnant.

another was that the mattress we ordered for baby had arrived but my dad wouldn't let me have it because it was made of asbestos, he walked into my room in protective clothing and put it in a bag and took it away, he left me crying that i wouldn't be prepared if i didn't have a mattress for baby to sleep on.

im so glad i put this thread up. It makes me feel better im not the only one having strange/random and dirty dreams.... Just glad they arent all rolled into one big dream haha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back