night time feeds??

Amanda W

Reaction score
Okay so i have finally got Alisha of the baby milk and now shes on cows milk.Shes still waking up in the night for her milk but shes happy with the cows milk.
Iam tryna wean her of the night time feeds but im still at my parents house and when shes crying in the night i find it kinda hard how did everyone go on about getting their 1yr old to sleep through the night.shes alot better than she was iam actually getting more sleep but would like her to sleep through.

No advice im afraid Hun but didn't want to read & run x

Give her water instead? My work colleague did this with his LO when trying to stop night time feeds. And he said it worked. If they know that that's all they are going to get, they soon stop bothering to wake up. It takes patience tho. Have to stick to it. Good luck Hun.xx

Last edited:
Give her water instead? My work colleague did this with his LO when trying to stop night time feeds. And he said it worked. If they know that that's all they are going to get, they soon stop bothering to wake up. It takes patience tho. Have to stick to it. Good luck Hun.xx

My mum suggests this to me all the time but as Grace is only little and has 1 feed between 7pm & 7am I don't mind yet
Said she did with us and we slept through after a couple of nights

That's good, Owen stopped his night feed a while ago I can't remember how we did it but I think he slept longer inbetween and then it kinda disappeared!! Lol x

If shes waking in the night ist she hungry? My lo had night feeds until he was almost 9 months and if he woke now during the night me personally id give him a bottle..... Just my opinion tho..

He stopped all night feeds from 9monthe amd now just has one before bed.

she struggles with water she chokes on it :/

^^^^ yeah i personally wouldnt give water if u think shes humgry... Do u think she is waking out of habit? Does she have a dummy?

she has dummys but shes never been one for them soon as u give her one she pulls it out and throws it and to be honest i think shes just waking up because thats what shes done since birth so gotta be a habit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back