• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night One In Her BED!!

Wobbles

Reaction score
:yay: :yay: is the answer to that!

Daddy took her to bed (proper Daddys girl) and I watched on the monitor - She had a slight whine aand Daddy lay his head on pillow, then lay on floor beside bed so he was in the room with her but left room after about 30 minutes maybe (she was still awake). As we have a video monitor we watched as she sat up looking about ...laying down, sitting up and dropped her dummies (cursing things) a couple of times out the bed which she was peering over for so Daddy went up twice and gave her them being able to leave the room without her yelling the house down too anyway she cuddled up properly and there we had it :sleep: shes still fast asleep IN HER BED!

I'm so excited silently shes done this so easily so far! :dance: Even if it does go a bit chaos its a positive forward huh!

:yay:

:yay:that's great! If you're like me you'd have been stressing about it all day and then they just do it! x

Months more like :lol: Shes over 2 now lol

She stayed in bed all night hehe

:D

Ace!

Great news! I have this to come in the summer so glad to hear it went well! xxx

We're really pleased ...first time today for nap time in her bed and again gone down fine ...she jumped up first time and when Daddy went up she pegged it back into bed :rofl:

Looks like we've proper nailed it after months of having a panic attack at the thought! The toddler bed was a better idea for my Caitlin than a single so next we've to tackle getting them both into the same room - Will do that in a couple of weeks I think :D

Ahh that's great. Well done Caitlin xx

Hi Wobbles Was Caitlin in ur bed then? Well done for gettin her in her toddler bed :dance:
x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back