***Nicola - ANOTHER UPDATE FIRST POST***

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
She sent it at 7.48 this morning

heard about forum support tell everyone thanks! leaving 4 hospital in 2 mins cant believe im overdue & being induced excited but nervous will update you asap x

Good luck Nicola, we are all thinking about you hun, You'll be holding your little boy soon :hug:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update

Another message recieved thismorning at 8.30

hospital sent me home yesterday 2 wait another few days 4 natural labour 2 start there really annoying me! still no baby rebooked 4 induction sunday if no baby b4

Lets hope baby has other ideas eh? Really hope labour begins before the weekend Nicola. Thinking about you xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Update - Sunday 19/08

Nicola is going into hospital this morning to be induced at 8.30am. She is throughly fed up at 11 days overdue and just wants to meet her baby.

Good luck Nicola - we're all thinking of you and we can't wait to hear your happy news.

tangerinedream - sorry for cheekily editing your post!

Valentine xxx

How exciting :cheer:

Good luck hun can't wait to hear all about it and welcome you LO :hug:

hope it all goes really well for you hun.

K.xxx

Good luck Nicola - hope it's not much longer to wait now xx

god luck nicola, can't wait to hear the happy news :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Goodluck Nicola xxxx
Cant wait to see pics of pudding and hear your story xxxxxxxxxx

:cheer: good luck hun.. hope you have an update before i go to hospital.. or i will miss it... :hug:

Oh what a pain hope baby makes an appearance before the weekend

Another Update - Sunday 19/08

Nicola is going into hospital this morning to be induced at 8.30am. She is throughly fed up at 11 days overdue and just wants to meet her baby.

Good luck Nicola - we're all thinking of you and we can't wait to hear your happy news.

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back