nicknames

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
everyone asks me wot braydons nick name is - and i have never really thought about it so i thought i would start a poll lol

if anyone has any different ideas can u please reply to the message thanks :):):)

I voted B, but thats coz on MSN I tend say call Damien 'D' as typing his name 50 times a coversation drives me bonkers. As much as I love his name, it jus makes like easier. But we also call him lots of other things, Damo, fatty, squidge, pudding, etc, you get the idea lol.

I like all the nicknames you've picked though. He is so cute no matter what you called him he would be gorgeous :)

I voted Bray! It sounds different.

Thats a reason why we chose Jack's name, cant really shorten it!!!

We call Jack loads of names though, I think the favourites are 'shorty' 'smelly bum' and 'chunky monkey'. He seems to like them, he smiles everytime!!!

My Dad calls Jamie..........."Jamie Jingleberry"

LOL god knows why!!!!!! hes Nuts!!

We used up all of our nicknames on Mason LOL sounds weird but it's true, we call him spud, doodle, spudoodle, noodle, noodle-head etc etc!

Hubby has started calling Brody "the B man" so maybe that'll stick... although I quite like "Titch" too.

Hiya

I voted Bray, just sounds nice. I think its lovely having nick names. All the children have had different nick names ranging from Pixie to Bulldog !! (she used to scrunch up her face lol) I

Aidan has loads of nick names too. AJ, AJJ, JJ, Aid,Chunky (the most used one by the children) I call him "munchkin". However we also call him Phil Mitchell (when hes screaming) Fester (cos he resembles him when he wears a particular stripey top) Groucho Marks (stoppy mode) Max Wall (tight trousers fat nappy)

Mind you one night when we were half asleep OH called him Aijan and I called him Jayden. ??????????

Poor Child !!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxx

I swore I would never shorten a name or give nicknames and here I am! I had some rather cruel nicknames in school though, so maybe that's why.

My husband worked for a time in Japan and picked up some of their language habits...as a result he calls Naomi "Naomi-chan" or "Nay-chan" - which is a sort of affectionate diminutive. He also calls her "Little Munch" or "Munchkin". I call her "Pudding", "Pumpkin" and "Pixie".

I quite think that if we were going to shorten her name later, "Omi" would be nice.

I used to call my sister "squirt" when she was small but she didn't really like that! Funny, I always thought it was kinda cute.

Sue

My DH kept calling Elliott "Smelliott" but our mothers both protested so we've shortened it to Mel which is quite cute I think and will be easier for him to say than Elliott at first!

+++

i'd call him bray. We have samuel and jospeh and they both get called sam and joey. Emma is just Emma

I call Phoebe 'HeebieJeebs'!!!!

I quite like BB for Braydons nickname :lol:

i think Bray.. my daughter is called Dior but since day one her nickname is dorey like out of nemo. because the day dior was born some one asked me her name and for some un none reason i turned round and said dory lol it stuck with her since

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back