Next sale!

AugustMum

Reaction score
Eeee Next sale is the 17th and 18th!

www.next.co.uk

Ive already decided Im going to go and buy some new home things for when I move out...LOVE the next sale!

Its only 4 days from my due date but Im planning on going there at 5am. Ill probably be awake anyway either going the loo or being uncomfortable so might as well make the most of being awake that early. :)

Anyone else heading there?

it starts online at midnight and if you buy online you dont pay till 30 days later so you can return what u dont like :) xx

Huummm, might have to have a peak online instead. :D

I was just asking one of my fiends today when it was! I will be there....or online. I usually get there for about 5.30 - I love the bargains! x

aaarrr gutted i as hoping it ud be on after baby as born so i could go and get loadsa baby clothes.
i ssooo love the next summer sale i go every year at half 5!

wow half 5 what time does it open i dont think ours is like that lol or do you stand and wait just got amy a lovely skirt and a 3 peice set grr should of waited till then lol payed 22 quid lol but ours is just clothing i think in both of them

Last edited:
I only got one vest for him in the sale so am hoping there will be another one before he is born end of nov!

next next sale lol is january they usually have a summer and winter sale just xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back