As if my day couldnt get any worse now this !?!?!?!?!

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Well my morning started with my AF, which is bad enough in its self, as it meant that I didnt catch my egg but im also in mega pain and passed out... spent most of the day feeling sorry for myself... OH decided we should go out for abit so I could get some fresh air... we went over to buy the black curtains that I had seen in the sale for them to be no longer in the sale meaning by the time I bought both windows and tie back's it would work out about £50 a window... went to B&Q and bought some plants in the sale and OH got a venus fly trap which hes be wanting for ages....

anyway walking around B&Q and I got a txt off my sister saying call me plz... you know when ya just know summit it wrong... so I called her straight back for her to tell me that my Grandy was currently in an ambulance on way to hospital as he's had a stroke!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: he had a fall 2 weeks ago and now this and I just feel so guilty that im not there since ive moved so now im just say here waiting for a phone call to see whats going on as my sister said she would call me as soon as they got to hospital and knew what was going on!!!

Sorry just needed to get it off my chest!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug:

Hope he's ok Hun, at least he's in the right place :hug:

And you can still have fun trying for your BFP :)

emma28 said:
:hug: :hug:

Hope he's ok Hun, at least he's in the right place :hug:

And you can still have fun trying for your BFP :)

yeah thats true... i just feel so shocking cause im not there for him or my Nanna :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: aw poor you, you are having a really bad day!! hope it gets better and hope your grandy is ok!! :hug: :hug:

Called my sister at 10 and he hadnt even been seen yet... its a freaking joke man...

Thats absolutely ridiculous, i would have thought with a stroke and the ambulance he'd get rushed straight through to someone !!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope grandys feeling better soon and gets bleeding seen sometime before midnight too :wall:

I was really angry at the hospital last night cause the last time I spoke to my sister he hadnt been seen to and they said that the chances are he wouldn't get seen to that night... luckily when the ambulance took him in they did the usual drill of over night bag for him etc so he had his stuff to stay!!!!

In the end all they managed to test him for last night was a water infection, which was fine, they put him onto the admissions ward and told my sister, mam and uncle that thats all the could do at that time for him. To leave him and call back in the morning when the Dr had been around...

Mam phoned me back this morning to say that she had called he had had a comfortable night and that was all the could tell her and for them to go in tonight as a consultant would like to speak to them!!! Im now sat wondering if thats good or bad news :? :? :?

I call my Nanna back late on last night as she was home alone to tell her what was going on etc and told her I would take my phone to bed with me and if she needed anything then she just had to call me!! which she replied "well what can you do you away now" shes really upset me saying that, yes true im 40 miles away and cant do as much as I used to if I was around the corner but it just really got to me!!! made me feel guilty that I have moved.... I know she didnt mean it like that and I know alot of the time my Nanna doesnt think before she speaks. My nanna has always told me how made up she is for me since i moved in with lee cause of the past 2 years of grief I had off my ex and that now she knows im safe, she just upset me a lot last night but im just going to put it down to her emotions runnin high and let that be that...

So I will just have to wait and see when my Mam goes in tonight to see how he is etc and what the consultant has to say about it all

thanks for all yoru support and hugs, was exactly what I needed last night!!

oh hun i really hope hes ok and im sosrry your gran upset you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: that would upset me too

Got everything croseed for good news hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Give me a shout if you need to ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back