Next catalogue

AgentM

Reaction score
OMG, how excited am I at the new Spring/Summer catalogue?!! I must've been through it 5 times already. I've picked out my entire spring wardrobe, then a complete summer one too :rofl: Of course, I also had to do the same for Oliver!

I was saying a few months ago that I felt that no shops suited me. I am too old for the likes of Top Shop and grew out of Jane Norman after having Oliver :wall2: But then, I'm too young for M&S. And all of a sudden, I've found the delights of Next. I have literally just squealed my way through the book!!! Feel sorry for our local delivery lady - she's gonna have her work cut out the next few months :)

I like next, its reasonably priced, lovely clothes and the childrens wear is awesome xx

I never understood why people raved about Next but I'm definitely more drawn to it now (I'm an old fart) :)

I never seen a nicer pair of skinnies than the ones I seen when working in Next.. Just as my big fat pregnancy arse and thighs were developing :lol: I am a Next lover too! Hell to work for though:wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back