Can anyone help with the newsletter?

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Us mods are just too busy at the moment to get the newsletters done, Valentine has been doing a fab job for the last few months, but she's getting busier.

Can anyone help us put together a bumper Spring one?

The last one was in January, which included all the births etc for December. It's a big job, we need to try and get the last 3-4 months worth of BFPs, births etc.

Anyone got any free time to help us?

:pray:

when would it need done by?

If I have 2wks to do it I could

I'll try and help - don't get much free time but I love the newsletter and want to see Green Bean in there so it's only right that I help :)

Aw great cheers guys :)

Do you want to sort it out between you who does what?

The births and BFPs take the longest, maybe take a month each?
After that its just useful threads, eg the meet threads, photo comp, and other points of interest. Anything you think would fit reall, then pm it off to a mod and we'll put it all together. :)

Could we all have each others msns and arrange a meet online? It would make it easier to discuss who is doing what :wink:

kazlin said:
Could we all have each others msns and arrange a meet online? It would make it easier to discuss who is doing what :wink:

Mine is slda @ hotmail.com

(close up spaces)

I'll edit this post once everyone else has it. Thanks

I'm happy to do whatever really :) Let me know when the partay is :lol:

Im always free and would love to help if I can. My addy is *Members Area* if that makes things easier :)

I'll pop my msn in Adult Members right now :wink:

I've done the births bit a few times before so I'm up for doing it again x

I don't use the members area. Sorry.

Just not my thing.

Add me and if need be chuck in a 'so and so from PF' message so I'll know who it is and accept :lol:

I think most of you have my msn - I have added you sherlock.

If any of you want it, PM me

LOL you lot... you could just use the chatroom!

its great you're all so keen, cheers :D

DOH-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Umm to get the ball rolling (anyone else rather organise this feel free to let me know, seems I have been put forward due to geekiness :lol: )

How about covering since the last newsletter in Jan, so from start of Jan to end of April which would tie up nicely?

Kazlin said she is happy to do Photo comp, just have to let her know via email.

Sarah H is happy to do Meets and also Birthdays

pilkers happy to do Births (is that all 4 months? We can split them if you want)

Anyone else for BFP's? I am happy to try to compile some but might need a bit of help.

I'm also happy to work on other points of interest if anyone has any suggestions toward it.

Umm anyone got a time/day they would like to chat about this in the chatroom? I can do most evenings between 7-10pm ish.

Anyone else want to jump in with suggestions/ideas feel free :)

*hides*

I can do BFPs?

Im gonna go set up camp in the chatroom for a bit if that makes things easier?

yep I can do all 4 months births... no problem x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back