Can anyone help with the newsletter?

pilkers said:
yep I can do all 4 months births... no problem x

Okies, if you are happy with it :)

Am in chatroom now also for a while, tho may be afkish for a bit

LilysMummy said:
I can do BFPs?

Im gonna go set up camp in the chatroom for a bit if that makes things easier?

In chatroom also.

Happy to do all 4 months? Or want to split?

will be chat later... bath time atm xx

btw...done april births and halfway through march. Evie was alseep so i took the opportunity! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can chat any evening after 7:00pm, just name which day and what time :D

i dont mind helping out with anything if you want me too :D

Hi girls,

Thanks so much for offering to help - that's fantastic. We really really appreciate the time and effort you guys are putting in.

pilkers - the lovely leckershell did Feb births for me and I just wasn't organised enough to do anything with them at the time, would you like me to email them to you (I think I only have your old work email address though?) - that will hopefully help you out a bit.

Here's a link to the last bumper newsletter we did last autumn with 3 months info in it, this might help you guys out a bit...

Once you are finished with everything - do you all want to send your contributions to me at pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk (no spaces) and I can compile it all together into pf newsletter stylee, sticky it and get it distributed to all members?

Thanks again everyone.

Valentine Xxx

Sorry valentine I forgot to tell you I already gave pilkers the feb births :)

I'm confussed!!! Am I including January stuff as there is a January newsletter?!?!?

SarahH said:
I'm confussed!!! Am I including January stuff as there is a January newsletter?!?!?

From what Urchin said the Jan newsletter contained everything up to and including December. It got sent out in January was the thing.

So yes, I am thinking Jan is needed :)

Please correct me if I am wrong Urchin or other mods :)

Yes to January please - what Sherlock says is correct.

Everything from 1 Jan to 30 April.

Thanks again girls.

Valentine Xxx

oh ok - I just looked at the January one and it has all the birthdays in it - no problem tho!

Thank you!!!

I dont mind helping with anything ladies im always free during the week! :)

I have sarah's and leanne's did anyone else want to add anything else I need to sort this asap!

I don't want to promise to help cause sometimes I don't have time BUT in third tri I have been updating the May Babies List so tht should help with the births bit :lol:

Right I am almost done... but did anyone do BFPs?

Nope, pilkers did births. I think it was Lilysmummy?

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back