Newly wed, now TTC!

Helen88uk

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Helen and I've been browsing the forum since I got married in May, thought I might as well become a member!
So I turned 30 a week before our wedding And now the honeymoon is over we've decided to TTC.

I've been on contraception full time since I was 16, swapping from the pill to the implant, then back to the pill for the last year. Hadn't really had any bleeds whilst on the pill so was expecting it to take AGES to get back to normal, but after stopping I had AF after 3 weeks (along with all the emotional instability, spot breakout and an awful craving for sweet foods - which isn't like me!) ...

I decided to buy one of the clear blue ovulation tests, for the first time this morning it flashed high, which is quite exiting! Fingers crossed I haven't rendered myself sterile for 14 years worth of back to back contraception!

Still trying to learn all the abbreviations so bare with me 😂😂 but just wanted to say hi everybody! Xxx

Good luck. Quick yip, save yourself a fortune and invest in cheapy ov tests from amaxin/ebay

Look forward to following tour journey x

Hello and welcome! :) Good luck on your TTC journey. x

Hello and welcome :)

I use the one step ovulation sticks, they’re really good and I find them to be good value for money.

Good luck with everything

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back