Newbie!

Thanks Princess- It’s so nice to have people to talk to about getting ready to try.

Pink flamingo will this be your first baby?
Diabetic Panda- how exciting to be getting married, how’s the planning going? You will learn a lot from the threads in the ttc section!

Is any one tracking cycles? I use fertility friend, did have the vip membership but have a good idea now when I ovulate and what symptoms I get before af. My cycles are around 31-33 days, and when we start ttc will use cheapy ov tests to help Monitor ovulation. I am getting better at remembering to take folic acid and have added a multivitamin plus iron into the mix as well so hoping this makes me healthier but also am trying to shed some weight too. I’m about 1 stone overweight but would like to loose two if I have enough will power! Started going to the gym more and eating better too, takes planning thought as I often eat on the go at work.
DC x

Yep first baby for me, first time trying, first everything!!!
This is my first month off the pill. Trying go get my body back to 'normal' for a few months before trying. Am planning on starting folic acid from next month. X

This will be my 2nd time ttc. Last time it took me a year! I’m a lot older now too. I need a decent bit of luck I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back