Newbie!

Dreamcatcher

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I’m new here, used to be on another forum but it has recently gone very quiet so thought I would join here instead 😊
I am currently wtt and have been for a couple of years or so, life just keeps getting in the way. Really Hoping to start trying soon as I’m so broody and am nearing 31, I know it isnt old but I’m getting impatient :dohh:
A little about me- I have been with my husband for 14 years and married for 6, I work as a district nurse.
Looking forward to getting to know you all,

DC x

Hello and welcome! :) Hope you like it here. x

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you're not waiting too long

I was waiting, we were going to wait until July but we have just decided this cycle to go for it see what happens. We have a cruise booked in July/August so we're going to wait until after then before playing about with tracking ovulation though if we haven't fallen pregnant before that.

Welcome!

Hope you ttc journey isn’t a long one

There’s a few of us wtt atm so lots of support from the lovely ladies

X

I was waiting, we were going to wait until July but we have just decided this cycle to go for it see what happens. We have a cruise booked in July/August so we're going to wait until after then before playing about with tracking ovulation though if we haven't fallen pregnant before that.

How exciting 😊, hope your ttc journey is quick x

Welcome!

Hope you ttc journey isn’t a long one

There’s a few of us wtt atm so lots of support from the lovely ladies

X

Hi :wave: that’s great that there is a few in here, on the last forum I was the only one lol x

Oh no, well a few of us are hoping to start ttc in the summer.

Are you on any form on contraceptive now? When do you hope to start ttc?

X

Not taking any contraceptives, but do use condoms. I’ve been tracking my cycles for3 years or more now so am good to go. Average cycle is 31 days and ov normal CD 17-19. On and off I’ve been taking folic acid, but am just going to start again. I’m hoping to be ttc by June/July time, my OH suffers with anxiety and depression, and has struggled to make the decision to officially start trying but he is been on different antidepressants for a few months now and is the best he has been for years- I’m trying to be positive that this will be the year!! We both want a family, and he is getting the picture now that if we want more then one child we need to get a move on. I’ve never been pregnant so my worry is that I will have some sort of fertility problem and not be able to have a baby (hopefully just an irrational fear!) . I can’t wait to start trying officially and follow you all into the ttc threads!

Last edited:
I had that fear when ttc my first pregnancy, as you have to wait so long to be considered to have fertility problems then jumping through lots of hoops etc. But fingers crossed your ttc journey is short and sweet.

I’m also hoping to start ttc around that time too, but depending on when my ov falls in July I may be out that month as visiting my mum for a week, one app says I will another says I won’t but I think that’s because of all the long cycle coming off the pill.

I Look forward to following your story x

Hi dreamcatcher:wave: Welcome to wtt. You've come to the right place:) It looks like most of us are ttc in the summer sometime. The support here is great! Waiting is hard but chatting to these lovely ladies makes it easier. Especially when the OH is sick of talking babies/ttc etc lol! x

Hi BabyMaker, thanks for the welcome! Yeh I talk a lot about ttC, so it’s nice to talk to others going through the same thing. I took my first dose of folic acid plus a multivitamin this morning... one step in the right direction!

Last edited:
Hi BabyMaker, thanks for the welcome! Yeh I talk a lot about ttC, so it’s nice to talk to others going through the same thing. I took my first dose of folic acid plus a multivitamin this morning... one step in the right direction!

I started mine 2 days ago:) yep, another step closer:baby:<3

Hi ladies,

I'm new here too, currently waiting until after we get married in August to try but I'm getting impatient so it's great to read your stories ... nice to feel like your not alone/crazy!

Panda x

Hi Panda:wave: Welcome to WTT!! We were due to start ttc in July but my OH has started getting cold feet so I can imagine we wont start until after my Aug period now. So we could be starting ttc at the same time:)
How excited you're getting married! How are the plans coming along?
x

Hello ladies!! Welcome to WTT. All in the same boat for the summer months :) best of luck on your journeys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back