Newbie!

20percent

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a single 38 yr old With terrible taste in men so I am now TTC with donor sperm.

Had my initial consultation last week and things r not entirely going my way so far.😔

I have the nightmare combo of only 2antral follicles showing up on the scan and my AMH came back at 0.6 😱😔

However, I just feel completely certain that I am going to achieve my dream....I'm taking that as a good sign as I was completely certain that I was developing problems with my eggs running out and my body was right on that one! 🙄

I'm sure this has been asked for a thousand times before but if anyone does have any happy ending stories from scenarios such as mine I'd truly love to hear them! 😊 I've been given a 20% chance of succeeding.....I've played worse odds than that!

Good luck to everyone TTC!! 😊

Hello and welcome :) Sounds odd but you may get more response if you post in the long term ttc section as there are ladies there with lower AMH levels that may not check this part of the forum.

Where are you getting your donor sperm from? There are a couple of ladies on here using donor sperm, Little Dalla is one so she might be able to give you some help with that.

20% isn't too bad so do not give up hope! My chance is down to 15% per cycle I ovulate and if I do conceive I've got about 40% change of keeping it. I've been pregnant three times now, even with a 15% chance so it can certainly happen.

Hi welcome to forum. I think donor sperm or not its still the same process. Waiting for ovulation day, them make sure sperm is there before the egg and then its 2ww for results. I think its higher possibility to get pg with donor sperm cause you can choose when to inject it inside. Hope it goes well x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome :D I hope you get some positive stories from any ladies who have been through the same, good luck and baby dust!

Hello and welcome :) I agree that you'd be more suited to the long term ttc section and just echo what Snowbee said really. I hope it all works out for you. Good luck. Xx

Thank u all! 😊

Snowbee, I'm getting it from the clinic I'm using, Create. I'm sorry u've been given lower odds as well....one of my friends was given similar odds as u only suffered from endo rather than pcos.....she got there and her little girl is an absolute beaut! 😊 I'm sure u will too 😊

I shall head over to the long term section.....thanks again for the heads up 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back