Newbie! TTC

BabyTime!

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im a newbie to this site but extremely excited about things to come and just wanted to say hello.

Any help on the abreviations on here would be much appreciated!

A bit of background, Im 24 and newly married and can't wait to start a family with my husband who is 11 years older than me. I havn't been on the pill we have just been 'careful' since we got together but have now decided the time is right. And although I am aware that its not necessarily as easy as I would like it to be I can't wait to start on the road.

My cycle is usually around 28 to 30 days so shouldn't be that hard to determine timings etc and I have purchased some ov tests just to get started but as yet havn't seen a positive result with them, do they tend to be pretty good?

Good luck to everybody out there ttc!

xx

Just thought i'd say hi, i'm new to the ttc area myself. i don't know the abreviations either and have just been guessing.

Good luck with ttc!!!

x

Hi :wave:

I'm new too. Started TTC this month.

Good luck for your BFP

x

hello girls and welcome!!

ive been TTC since sept last year so am fairly new.

you will find lots of great info on here so have a mooch thru some of the posts. im mainly on chartstalkers we are all members of Fertility friend and chart our body changes throught out our cycle.

Ive made some good friends too!! :D

Welcome to the forums! You'll soon be coming here every single day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back