Harlequin

Reaction score
Hey ladies

I just wanted to say hi as I am new to the forum.

I have suffered 3 miscarriages, the last one being in September
2012. Myself and OH have been for the blood tests they send you to get after you suffer your 3rd loss and they all came back fine so I guess we have just been unlucky :-(

My heart and deepest sympathies go out to everyone who is going through this.

Hope to share many more conversations with you all soon.

Lots of love xxx

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you have had 3 losses :( I have too. nov 12, feb 13 and mar 13! but last one was a chemical and my docs do not class it as a miscarriage so not getting any tests yet! we already have 2 children.

look forward to chatting to you in ttc.....

Welcome :wave:
Sorry for your losses. I've had 2 losses, one at 5 weeks Nov 12 and another 5 weeks ago at just over 13 weeks. My husband and I have had our bloods done to check for chromosome problems and waiting on the results.
Good luck with your TTC journey xx

Welcome, I to had a mc at 9+5 weeks in October last year xxx

Hi harlequin. I'm on my 5th pregnancy, no children yet. All my tests were normal too. Its almost frustrating isnt it? My consultant put me on blood thinners this pg and it seems to be working, got past the 12week scan last week! Good luck, hope your next one is your sticky one. X

Hi all :) thanks so much for your replies and for sharing your stories.

Flistebbs, I am sorry to hear of all your losses :( I know how you feel it is a horrible situation.
I have had the blood tests done and because they came back clear I feel like the doctors have just tossed me aside like they don't seem to care anymore and nobody is wanting to help me now. So although we are ttc I am scared there is something wrong they havnt found and if I do fall pregnant I'm worried it will end the same :-( I am so pleased to hear of your pregnancy story however and that is fantastic news you have reached your 12 week mark that must be such a relief!

Love to all xxx

Hi welcome.

I have just suffered my 6th mc, 2 weeks ago and I am prescribed the same drugs as Fliss but it didn't work for me this time.

I am sorry for your losses and hope you get a sticky bean very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back