Newbie!

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive never posted before, but thought i should start now... Im Heidi im 21 and i found out last saturday im pregnant! Went to see midwife on Thursday and i am 6 weeks 1 day today... Its still sinking in... feel excited 1 minute and totally panic stricken the next. Although we had talked about having a baby and i joined this site in May aftr having a nosey on the tinternet nothing was really planned, and it has still come as quite a shock! Anyone else feel like this?

Anyway, hope everyone is ok, hopefully get to know you all a bit better soon!

Heidi x

Hi and welcome...& congrats!

I feel excited one minute then panicking and crying the next even though it was planned.

Good luck in your pregnany xxx

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to pf and tri -1

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you... Glad to hear its not just me! I just realised that i posted in the wrong place, should have done it in introductions, oops think i may repeat my post in there an add a bit more about myself. x

Hi and welcome :) Congratulations.

I know how you feel hun, i was like that with my first but this time im soooo excited hehe. Hope your doing well :) xx

Hi Heidi,

Mine wasn't planned either and although I am alot older than you (37) and have been pretty broody for a while, I too get really anxious! Being preganant is fine, I am so happy to be having a baby....but being a mummy???? Yikes!! Will I be any good? Will I be able to cope?? How will me and my partner manage with the complete change in our lives? Practicalities and financial issues worry me the most, but I won't allow myself to dwell on them and just keep telling myself evrything is going to be alright. Me and my partner both have jobs (although we dont earn alot) but we're in a better position than some so I'm sure it'll all be fine! xx

Thanks for replies! Amanda thats exactly how i feel, especially the financial aspect, ive tried not to think about it too much as it is still so early and don't want to stress myself out, but as it stands my partner has a good steady job, he is in the army and has been for 7 years, however, since finishing school i have been in education, have just begun a masters and at the moment don't have a part time job anymore! I'm just taking the same attitude as you... I'm sure it will be fine! xxx

welcome to the group hun ....emotions sure are a roller coaster early on arent they ..think we all go through it though ...

Cant help noticing but the oriGinal post was from october 2010?!
Congrats if this is right - admin?

Yes it's an old post. I can't do anything about it on my phone though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back