Newbie yay!!

bbee

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My name is jess, I'm sixteen and pregnant with my first baby, I am 13 weeks and 3 days! I posted in tri 1 by accident haha! Blame it on the baby brain! The ladies seemed lovey and supportive! Anyways yea, I'm young and frightened and in need of some support and the occasional advice!!
Was on another forum up until yeatersay, the ladies on there were bloody awful! Ive never met people so rude!! And already I can tell that you girls are a Lot more supportive! Anyway I hope everyone's pregnancy is going well! I don't know about you girls but ever since I've become pregnant I've become a crazy woman!!!!!! I panic over the mos ridiculous things!! Haha :lol:!xxxxxxx

P.s - have no idea why that question mark is there next to the title of the thread haha I clicked it by mistake!xxx

Last edited:
Welcome the ladies on here are great and always have good advicex

Welcome :) the ladies on here are lovely and very supportive so I'm sure you'll feel much more at home x

congratulations and welcome to the forum :) x

Welcome hun, and congratulations :) xx

Congratulations and welcome!! It doesn't matter what age you are you'll be a great mum no matter what!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Welcome and same as everyone said this forum is lovely and we all have our crazy moments!! I know lots of fab young mums, age def doesn't matter :) xxx

hello and congrats!!

Hi and welcome! You'll love it on here, all the girls are really supportive and helpful especially when you fancy a good old moan lol x

Congratulations and hello my sister in law was 15 when she got pregnant with her olders now 14 and she is a great mum with two more kids now, all with the brother in law and they stayed together 16 years, but are now split up but that didnt stop her been a good mum (and he a good dad) and having a long relationship x

Welcome Jess, you will get all the support you need here. I'm Matt by the way, a daddy to be, I'm 24. We're not here to judge people, were all here for the same reason whether your 16 or 60, pregnancy is a fantastic thing (so she says) lets all enjoy it together regardless of age.

Take it easy and good luck

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats jess and welcome :) everyone's here for supporting each other. X

Thank you! You all seem so lovely!!:)xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27