Newbie..Waiting to TTC..

Welcome to the forum :wave: Lots of baby dust to you and I hope you conceive soon :hug:

sea-fairy said:
[quote="dina.marie":307a3pgd]i fell pregnant straight away after having my implant out, i didnt even have a period!!! good luck xxx

seriously???? ooo

***starts thinkin how many times poor hubby can er get it up???

he aint gonna know whats hit him when he gets home!

:rotfl:[/quote:307a3pgd]

lol!!!! i dont think theres any evidence that u need to do it more than every other day so dont knacker out ur poor hubby!!!! hehe have fun tho!!!

i had my implant out in march and got my BFP in april. i have no idea when ur meant to ov after having it removed we just sorta got on with it.

baby dust to ya :hug:

dina.marie said:
lol!!!! i dont think theres any evidence that u need to do it more than every other day so dont knacker out ur poor hubby!!!! hehe have fun tho!!!

baby dust to ya :hug:

****looks at hubby shattered on the bed and decides to put him down for the night

Ok il be kind Ill wait till the morning!!!

Don't know how true this is, but I read that morning time is supposed to be the best time so let him have some rest :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i've been doing it every day and sometimes 2 times in 1 day so much so that my hubby to be is sooooo tired we couldn't last night :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sounds great that you've had your implant out i bet your both so excited now get going with loads of bding and i'm sure you'll get your bfp verry soon :D

HollyHobby said:
Don't know how true this is, but I read that morning time is supposed to be the best time so let him have some rest :rotfl:

he works as a baker so some times mornings are avaliable......

*****wonders if she can ring his boss and request he can only do afternoon shifts due to needing morning time for BD!!!

A Baker? well you know when you get your BFP you'll get the jokes about him putting a bun in your oven :rotfl:

KittyMom said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Hehe, it will all be worth it though!

aye there is still that small fact but my brother has fun calling him master baker as it is...OMG hes gonna have a field day with this one!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back