Newbie to the UK Forum

domestichuman

Reaction score
Hi all, figured I should post an intro to de-lurk before I just start posting randomly on your threads!

I am a Canadian currently living in America but moving to England at the end of July (hopefully!). My husband is English, from Yorkshire, and we plan to live near Leeds.

Pregnant with my first baby and very excited! I am so glad I found this forum, it will help me adjust to pregnancy and pre-natal care in England before I arrive so I know what to expect.

Hope to get to know you all :wave:

Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy! How many weeks are you now hun? xx

Hi! I am 14 weeks and 3 days. I can't put up a ticker yet, LOL. Or post links actually, which is a bummer, but I will get there soon enough I am sure.

Hi and welcome :) I live not far from Leeds there is some good hospitals, LGI has an amazing baby unit my nephew was admitted for an operation when he was 2 days old and they were fantastic!!
Good luck with the move to the UK x

Thanks for the welcome :) Good to hear they have excellent baby units around. From what I have seen (have visited several times) it seems to be a nice area so I am really looking forward to the move!

Hi chick! :wave: Welcome to the forum :) You've def come to the right place, everyone on here is soo lovely and SO helpful :) x Hope your move over here goes smoothly for you :) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back