Newbie here - am I going mad?

clarabella_78

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and just want to ask if anyone else is/has been in this situation. I came off the pill in October, had a normal period after stopping and then after about 4/5 weeks had my first 'normal' period (stared 20 Nov). We've been TTC this month, but as I don't really know my regular cycle I'm not sure of my ovulation dates. I've had no period since then, but have been having mild cramps for about a week. Today I've started feeling a bit queasy, but I'm very hungry all the time and pretty tired too as well as being a moody cow! No other symptoms though. I did a ClearBlue digital test on Sunday but not with FMU and it was negative. I'm tempted to go and buy another one today and try again, but I wonder if I'm now getting so excited at the prospect that I'm making all this up in my head! :pray:

I remember that feeling well, i came off the pill and it messed my periods so much it took 8 months to conceive and every month i'd be testing thinking 'this is it' as my period was always later and i'd be in tears when the test was negative. Its a really hard time as the mess up in your cycle can create the similar symtoms of pregnancy thus getting your hopes up.

But saying that it will happen sometime and this could be it for you, i really hope it is hun but if not hang in there, your body just needs to settle down after the change in hormones :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back