Newbie -hello....

Poppyb

Reaction score
Hi, I have been browsing this site for a few months now and have just got round to signing up today!!
I have been with my husband for nearly 8 years, we got married in May this year and the plan was always to have a baby once we were married, we kind of assumed it would be pretty easy (when you are growing up you have it drummed into you that it could happen so easily) and although we have only been trying to conceive since July, we are already becoming impatient!
I came off the pill in June and since then my periods seem to be getting longer and longer each month (i thought they would be getting shorter) but last month my cycle was 32 days, going by this i should have come on this morning but i haven't yet! I did a pregnancy test on Saturday which was negative and one again today which was also negative so it looks like my cycle has once again become a bit longer!
We tried using the ovulation sticks last month but i became so obsessed that we might miss the boat that i had used them all before i even got a positive!!!
Anyway, I would like to wish everyone luck with TTC and I hope we all finally get what we have been wishing for........

XXX :wave:

Hello and welcome, Poppy. Good luck to you too! :hug:

Hi Poppy

It is frustrating isn't it!?!? Hopefully your cycles will sort themselves out soon. Have you thought about charting? I know it's really early in TTC but it's a good way to work out your body and be sure when you OV (cheaper than sticks too :rotfl: )

x

thanks everyone, wouldnt know where to start with charting??!! :rotfl:

Hi Poppy, welcome to the forum and lots of babydust for you... hope you get that BFP soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

if you sign up with fertility friend it'll give you a guide by email on how to do it :D good luck ttc

Hiya Poppy,

Welcome to the Forum and good luck with TTC :hug: :hug:

Hope you get your BFP soon :cheer:

Kate xx

Well last night i thought i had the 1st signs of AF arriving but i have only had slight brown discharge every now and again since so not sure what is happening.......
:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back