New

eloise

Reaction score
Hey everyone, not too sure where to post this but I thought that since it was my first post the newbies section would be best.

Well, here goes, af was late so I took a test, it was negative. Couple of weeks later still no af. Eventually around 5 weeks later I had very painful cramps and passed lots of little clots and a very large one. I don't know whether this means that I had been pregnant and lost it or what has happened.

Wasn't trying to get pregnant (as much as I would love to),as my relationship (if you can even call it that) is all over the place, but I feel quite upset at what may have been and that I may have had a loss. I don't know what I'm looking for here maye just opinions, maybe I just needed to share with someone I'm really not sure. But thanks for taking the time to read. xxx

Last edited:
Hi eloise, I don't have any advice as I'm pretty new here too but didn't want to read and run. Loads of helpful ladies on here so I'm sure someone will have something helpful to add x

:wave: Hello - I hope you get some answers, do you think you might have had an early MC?

I'm not sure I had no period for around 9 weeks, (was a few weeks late before I even thought about testing), when it came it was very painful for 3 or 4 days and had alot of pain in my back as well as my stomach, usually I have no cramps and if I do it is the first day only and is mainly down the tops of my thighs. I'm not sure what to think, af is usually regular and has been ever since, I'm just really confused. I know now probably isn't the right time for me to be having a baby but it hurts so much not knowing if I had been pregnant or not, and if i was that I lost it. I can't talk to anyone about this, especially not the boy as our "relationship" is stressful enough as it is, and I believe pretty much over.

All in all it isn't the right time for me to be pregnant in the slightest but I wish I knew so I can either deal with it or put what happened it down to stress from studying.

I know you guys can't really give me any answers but opinions are much appreciated. Thanks for listening everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back