New! & Trying For #1

x_PlaceboDanii

Reaction score
God, i hate being new to anywhere it makes me feel really nervous!:lol:..But im not going to get anywhere being a nancy am i?:whistle:

Anyway, my names Danii and im 21 years old..Ill be 22 next week!..The time flies!:roll:, ive been with my fiance for a year and 3 months now and we've been engaged for 9 months. We're currently in the process of moving in together at the moment and its so stressful!, i never knew moving house could be so annoying!:lol:

My favourite band is Placebo (hence the username) Brian Molko has to be the sexiest guy alive!:p..But hey each to their own hehe!. I love piercings, currently have my cartilage pierced on my left ear, both my lower ears, and my belly button done, im having my lip done next week! seriously excited:)

Anyway, i think thats enough from me, ill keep you here all night if i carry on!:lol:

- Danii

hey chick welcome Im a bit of a tattoo nut so your in good company! we dont bite but we will if you ask us to hahaha xxxx

Hi Danii nice to meet you, no one realises how stressful moving is until you do it!

Good luck with it all xx

Hello and welcome :wave:

Happy birthday for next week x

Hi :wave:

Welcome to PF, don't worry about being new, your be one of the family soon :)

Good luck with your TTC journey

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back