Really new to this kinda' thing.

MaybeAFlumpx

Reaction score
Well, this is the first forum ive joined so bear with me haha.

Just joined here, My name is Danielle but my friends and some of my family call me Danii. Im 21 years old, will be 22 in June. Ive been with my fiance for 1 year now, engaged for 6.

I come from a mining town called Mansfield which is in the region of Nottinghamshire, which is in England incase there are people over seas reading this:wave:

At the moment ive got no children but ive had 2 faint positive pregnancy tests so far, which is pretty scary but im testing again tomorrow with a more expensive test since the others were only cheat £1 test haha!

Anyway, thats enough from me im sure your all bored of reading this now:lol:

- Danii.

Welcome to PF Dani :) and I have a couple of friends in Mansfield lol... FX for the possitive test!! Let us know! xx

Welcome and FX for a :bfp: for you xxxx

Hi Dannii and welcome to PF :wave:
I'm sure the girls here will be able to offer you a lot of support and advice with whatever your results turn out to be.

Hello and welcome to PF. Hope you get a definite BFP and then can go on to enjoy a healthy and happy pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you.

Gemma x

Thank you everyone, sorry ive been away :). I didn't get my positive :( Was negative the next day so back to the drawing board :( xx

sorry to hear! i have heard that false positives r very rare..
and for u to get two... ??
what test did u get ur negative on?.. and did u use first morning urine?xx

sorry to hear! i have heard that false positives r very rare..
and for u to get two... ??
what test did u get ur negative on?.. and did u use first morning urine?xx

I got the negative on the clear blue test and a cheap £1 test from pound world, but the day before i got positives on the cheap £1 ones!..

I used first morning urine on all the tests!..Its confusing! :S

I had 13 false possitive's once :/ doctor was freaked out....

Good luck for the future and sorry you didn't get your LO this time around xx

id go with the clearblue.. even tho it was negative
just because thier a well known/used brand?
hope u get ur :bfp: !!
xx

Yeah, :( they do say the £1 one isn't that reliable. Its a shame because those clear blue ones arent exactly cheap, it feels like ive wasted £7 on it, but its back to the drawing board haha :D x

Hi Ladies

I'm new to this so bear with me! lol. I am 3 days late and having symptoms such as bad taste in mouth, tired, tearful, boobs seem fuller and a little achy, easily annoyed, feeling quite warm....Anyway, just bought a First Response test and got a POSITIVE result. Already have 2 girls and miscarried last July. Anxious about this little one sticking...I guess thats only natural after a miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back