new tricks

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Ella has learnt some new tricks this weekend, she's getting closer to crawling, she now goes properly on all fours and rock backwards and forwards.

And I was so surprsed when she did this.... she was sat down on the sofa next to the arm, and she grabbed the arm of the sofa twisted round and pulled her self up to standing. getting to clever for her own good now! I think I will baby proof the house next week in preperation! :D

:clap: Yay for Ella! :clap: She's going to be bombing around before you know it!

Blimey what a clever girl!
Im beginning to worry about Aimee she wont hardly ever put weight on her legs and is no where near crawling.... I have to roll her on her tummy and she just does nothing excep cry after 2mins.... should i leave her to work it out for herself??
Her knees are always clicking too, I hope there's nothing wrong

x

Jack hated being on his tummy too, and was really slow to crawl.

Aimee will be haveing her check soon wont she? if you are worried about anything ask them, she'll be fine i am sure :hug:

YAY for Ella! :cheer:

Oscar has been pulling himself up all weekend and I'm at the end of my tether.... he's also very close to crawling.... oh how I wish I could slow him down a bit. I'm exhausted as it is!

Well done though - best get the safety gates out! :D

Emilia xx

Duds make the most of it while you can! It gets harder when they start moving around more! They all develop so differently, I wouldnt worry, maybe mention it to the HV but Im sure Aimiee is fine :D Ella hasnt even started teething yet!

Im going to get safety gates next week! :D its all fun and games!

Another trick she learnt is she takes her dummy out of her mouth and puts it into mine when I ask for it! their so funny!

Sounds just like Rubie, she has been rocking on all fours for a couple of weeks now and yesterday pulled herself to standing, it's scary isn't it!!

very scary! I didnt expect her to do that for a while and I was like " did you see that! did you see what she just did" lol thought i was imagining it now she keeps doing it

Iv decided to make a post in health issues about it as dont want to nick your post Lauz

p.s im def making the most of it!

x

lol duds I dont mind atall, but off to find your post now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14