Crawling Question

LucyBee

Reaction score
Tom's finally managed to get up on to all fours and rock backwards and forwards. He's been doing this for about three weeks. He collapses quite quickly so doesn't stay up on all fours for two long. He's still not crawling though. Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do to encourage him to crawl or show him how to do it??

When Nathan started doing that I thought he would be crawling in a couple of weeks but it was actually more like 2 months before he started crawling propaly. I used to get down on the floor with him and even try to more his legs for him :oops: . In the end the toys worked, putting them just out of reach and he would slowly shuffle forward. Now hes so fast and I never know where he is.

my friends little lad did this for ages (? exact time!) before he actually went for it. he'll get there no worries,

Brody was at that rocking stage for a good couple of months before he finally realised he needed to move his arms at the same time!
Don't worry he will be off before you know it and then there'll be no stopping him! I've found out this week! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back