Crawling Question

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by LucyBee, Nov 25, 2007.

1. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

Tom's finally managed to get up on to all fours and rock backwards and forwards. He's been doing this for about three weeks. He collapses quite quickly so doesn't stay up on all fours for two long. He's still not crawling though. Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do to encourage him to crawl or show him how to do it??

2. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

When Nathan started doing that I thought he would be crawling in a couple of weeks but it was actually more like 2 months before he started crawling propaly. I used to get down on the floor with him and even try to more his legs for him :oops: . In the end the toys worked, putting them just out of reach and he would slowly shuffle forward. Now hes so fast and I never know where he is.

3. rusks

rusks Well-Known Member

my friends little lad did this for ages (? exact time!) before he actually went for it. he'll get there no worries,

4. jools221181

jools221181 Well-Known Member

Brody was at that rocking stage for a good couple of months before he finally realised he needed to move his arms at the same time!
    Don't worry he will be off before you know it and then there'll be no stopping him! I've found out this week! :lol: