**** New Tri 1 Roll Call ****

Okey dokey il do it let me know wen ur going over to tri 2 x

Babydust to all

I think I'll head over officially at 14 weeks so on Sun but feel free to take over whenever (I'll keep updating til you do) xx

My due date was moved to the 27th December so will head over to tri 2 tomorrow as that will be week 14. :) Goodbye girlys. :)

You're both in - any more for any more? Yay we are onto March babies :)

me please :wave:

due 8th Mar

Last edited:
Sorry to say that my scan showed nothing and my Hcg is only 28. It's the end of my pregnancy this time. I now have a 5.5cm by 6.8cm cyst to deal with on my left ovary. Great.
Good luck ladies x

Sorry to say that my scan showed nothing and my Hcg is only 28. It's the end of my pregnancy this time. I now have a 5.5cm by 6.8cm cyst to deal with on my left ovary. Great.
Good luck ladies x

I'm so sorry to read this hun take care of yourself and hoping you will be back in tri 1 very soon xxx

Good luck ladies x

So sorry to hear that. Hope your OK and that we'll see you back here soon

Don't worry too much about the cyst stopping you getting pregnant though hun, at my early scan they found a massive cyst on my ovary. I knew I had a cyst on my ovary from long before I had got pregnant. They just have to see if it's grown at my next scan now though.

Hi all!

So the shock of my BFP has finally subsided and I'm ready to move on over to Tri 1 with you lovely ladies. :)

My EDD is March 4, 2013! :)

I'm excited to share our journeys together.

<3
Jen

me please feb 24th according to lmp mite change at first scan lol

can you remove my due date please as i am no longer pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member