New to this :)

hazel1986

Reaction score
Hi All :)
Im quite new to this TTC stuff and im on my second cycle and currently in the 2 week wait.... I have a 28-30 day cycle and i think i ovulated on the 09/06/13!! Hoping this is my month as im getting impatient already and its only my 2nd cycle!!! lol, just wanted to know is anyone at the same stage in their cycle and can anyone give me any stories about how long it took for them to get their magical BFP? and if they tried anything in particular... you can read so many stories online about what you should be looking out for and it worries you quite a bit and makes me stressed which i dont want to be!! Baby dust to you all xxx

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm not at the same stage (cd2) but just wanted to wish you luck x

Hi Hazel,

I'm pretty new to this too (came off the pill in march), know what you mean about being impatient ;)

I'm at the end of my 2ww. Af should have arrived around the 8th for me but so far nothing. Not getting my hopes up as could be the pill still playing around with my body as first cycle off was 37days. I'm away as we'll so can't test yet (grr)

Anyway just wanted to say good luck - there are loads of friendly ladies on the forum with useful advice. So don't be afraid to ask!

Sending baby dust your way.

Last edited:
Hi All :)
Im quite new to this TTC stuff and im on my second cycle and currently in the 2 week wait.... I have a 28-30 day cycle and i think i ovulated on the 09/06/13!! Hoping this is my month as im getting impatient already and its only my 2nd cycle!!! lol, just wanted to know is anyone at the same stage in their cycle and can anyone give me any stories about how long it took for them to get their magical BFP? and if they tried anything in particular... you can read so many stories online about what you should be looking out for and it worries you quite a bit and makes me stressed which i dont want to be!! Baby dust to you all xxx

Hi welcome to the forum

I also ovulated on either 8th or 9th and am on a 29-30 day cycle so we are pretty much the same. I am currently on cycle 6 of ttc and recently had a BFP in cycle 5 but sadly had a miscarriage last month at 5 weeks. We have been given the all clear by the doctor to start trying straight away so I'm hoping I get lucky and catch again this cycle.

I take pregnacare conception vitamins and my DH takes wellman conception vits and the month I got my BFP we used conceive plus for the first time so we've used it again this month and will continue every month until we get another BFP.

Good luck with ttc x

Charlie x

Thank you for your replies ladies :)
Coz78 thank you very much and best of luck to you too :)

Pumpkin9 Ooohhhhhh at the end of the 2ww, wish i was there lol seems to drag on forever.... really hope AF stays clear and its good news for you :) the pill is horrible isnt it plays with your body so much! let me know how you get on :) xx

Hi Charlie, firstly really sorry for your loss hun and hope you have caught the eggy again this month... sending you lots of baby dust xx Our cycles are quite similar but im only on cycle 2 TTC after coming off the pill so hopefully my cycles stay within the 28-30 day range! Ive used preseed this month but not sure if i liked it very much, i have heard a lot of good reviews about conceive plus so if this isnt my cycle i will try that next month i think. Good luck hun and keep me updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back