Bidding on a persona monitor

Carr87

Reaction score
Im hoping this will help me in my future cycles, im only in my 1st cycle but already totaly stressed over the dreaded bloomin opk's!! anyone used the persona? :)

Hi Carr87,

Is the persona one not what you use as a contraceptive monitor? I am sure I looked at that one too when researching the clearblue fertility monitor.
I hope you get your BFP very soon xxx :)

Last edited:
yeh it is but u pretty much just do the opposite of what it says, so bd on all the red days! it monitors the same LH and estrogen that the cbfm does so im guessing will work the same xxxxx

yeh it is but u pretty much just do the opposite of what it says, so bd on all the red days! it monitors the same LH and estrogen that the cbfm does so im guessing will work the same xxxxx

Oh thats good, I hope it helps you to get your BFP :dust:xx

thanks, i really hope so too, would love a bean in time for xmas xxx

Thats what I am hoping for too. what a lovely christmas present xx

im exited for my next cycle now, i think iv got a better understanding of how my body works now and what to look out for, let the bedroom fun commense i say lol im pretty certain iv got no hope for this month! xxx

hi carr87
i've been watching a few on ebay - but the clearblue.
have a friend who used it and she recommends as she was ttc for a year and got her bfp the first month she used it - she realised she was ovulating much later than she thought
good luck
clara x

thanks for that info clara, i really hope it works for us too!

iv totaly struggled with pinpointing my ov, i know its only my 1st cycle but i dont really want to 'waste' another month guessing if that makes sense xxx

i used it to avoid concieving and found it easy. mush easier than taking temperatures as it tests your pee. need to make sure pee is "similar" each day if you knwo what i mean. If you have any questions pm me as i prob still have the booklet and everything.

ahh thanks itsbabytime! iv just updated my online chart and it now thinks iv not yet ovulated this cycle. im not 100% but i think my opks may be getting abit darker again today.................but im on cd 19/20 now so it would mean ill have a long cycle. iv had pains on and off for a week or so now so couldnt rreally say if id had ov pain or not either! im deffinately going to keep bidding on it tho, i want a less stressful time next cycle, im sick of peeing on sticks haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back