New to this.....what do you guys think?

2184cat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am very new to this so I don't really understand a lot of the abbreviations :-(

I am on the 2ww, half way through. So far I have had cramping starting about 3 days after 'the deed!' followed by the most stinking cold I think i've ever had, this morning i had a brownish colour cm and more cramping last night and today and have been feeling a little queasy and light headed off and on today but I don't know if that is down to the heat. I am totally roasting today. (shame I have to work this afternoon and not enjoy the sun!!)

I have been addicted to POAS and know I need to wait for at least another week to get the proper result but I am going insane waiting!

What i'm asking is, does it sound like I have positive symptoms? Like i said, I am really really new to this and have never gone through this before so any help or advice would really be appreciated. :)

when I fell pregnant with my son I had implantation spotting 10 days past ovulation and got a positive test 3 days later. i also felt queasy the day of this spotting :)

If your spotting was implantation you may get a test result 2-3 days after it......good luck

Hi, I'm afraid I cant give you much in the way of advice RE: your symptoms. However, I would just like to say that I completely understand how it feels being stuck in the middle of the 2ww and analysing every last thing your body does.

The only advice I can give is just to try and keep occupied, relax and try not to over think things.

In the meantime good luck and fx for a BFP when you can finally test :)

Thanks guys. I have never been good at waiting for things so this is like pulling teeth out!! hehe.

Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon - its so easy to analyse every little symptom, but you really will drive yourself mad. I know it's hard, but try and not think about it until you are in a position to test. I went through months analysing symptoms, but the month I got my bfp - I had no symptoms at all.

I know you're right, it doesn't help that at work yesterday I was feeling a bit dizzy and sick and my work colleague asked if I was pregnant! Hard to get your mind off it when that happens! :) Only a few more days to go til I can test properly so got to keep myself busy until then! Thanks guys xxx

You could do an First Response Early Results test, might show you a bfp sooner. Good luck xx

What's an OKP? Sorry, so new I don't get all the abbreviations :-( x

ovulation test strip. Supposed to track ovulation but also CAN show when pregnant.

I've peed on 2 whilst pregnant and got VERY dark 2nd line stronger than control line.

The only time I've had any lines at all on them is when on clomid and had 3 days of faint lines.

So if you have some OPKs laying around and no pregnancy test use those first ;) Much cheaper hehe then when get 2 lines comfirm it with pregnancy test like first response the day after.

Ahh awesome! I don't have any but see they are pretty cheap online so might purchase some for future efforts! Thanks! :)

Well I think it is bfn for me. Gutted. :-( looks like af has come early (which rarely happens!) as when wiping had a lot more blood than what I thought was spotting yesterday and Sunday and red as well as brown. Totally gutted as I really thought it would be bfp. Had convinced myself. Hubby and I have now decided to wait until later in the year to try to make sure it is the right time with home and work for us both now. :-(

:( sorry to hear that...... I kind of thought the same last week as my af started super light like brown in cm for 2 days then turned more red and then lasted 3 more days light flow........

It's so devastating when you have really got your hopes up and have convinced yourself you are preg.

I am totally gutted. Feel totally rubbish now which is not helped by the PMS! :-( Oh well, try again in a couple of months and fingers crossed for then! Good luck to you guys and thanks so much for all of your help and advice xxxx

I am not sure if my af is in fact af and not just spotting....? I know that sounds silly but it is not a normal af, sorry in advance for tmi but it is pretty much 'old blood' but it has been for 5 days now and got a little heavier the other day, not yesterday and back again today but this morning, i did a pregnancy test (I just had something telling me to do a test as I still am convinced I am pregnant!) and got a very faint line come up for positive. I really don't know what to think! I want to be but has the line come up because I want to see it there if that makes sense?

Any advice or just to wait another couple of days, see how it goes and do a digital test to avoid the dreaded is it or isn't it line?

Really confused now.

Wait a few days then do another test - should show up a good line then if posative ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back