New to this.. Please help

Cmummy

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this so sorry if I don't sound like I know what I'm talking about lol
First of all I have a 3 year old and a 4 year old,
I had my implant removed on 24th September

Not yet had a period but light spotting just after it was removed..

We have dtd on 26th & 30th sept and 5th 7th 9th & 12th

I've just done my first ever ovulation test and the test line is very dark

What I want to know is, would I have been ovulating on the 12th?

To be honest I actually think there's a chance I could be pregnant already from the week I had implant removed but preg test is negative

Look forward to hearing your opinions as I don't really know how this ovulation thing works :/

post some pics of ur stick hun! if the test line is darker or as dark as the control line ur likely to be ovulating or ur body is trying to ovulate xx

yeh it has to be darker than control line to be positive and means your body will TRY to ovulate in 12-36 hours :) xx

nfeeney and i know alot about our bodies pretending to ovulate! so frustrating! xx

nfeeney and i know alot about our bodies pretending to ovulate! so frustrating! xx

I wasnt saying you didnt know about it, my message was for cmummy i wasnt saying you didnt know about it lol :) xx

oh i know hun! sorry, I was just saying that u and I are well aware how our bodies pretend to ovulate sometimes and then don't! u seem to be going thru the same stuff that I am. sorry if it looked like I was being funny, I wasn't was just saying that our bodies are frustrating xx

aww lol you cant really tell with typing lol i was like oh did i say that wrong oops, im getting fed up with the whole trying to ovulate i feel like im not working properly or not doing my job right as a woman lol silly i know but hey xxxxxxxxxx

I know what u mean! I feel like I'm faulty goods with not ovulating! Everyone else seems to get preggo straight away! Have no idea what my body is doing! Just hoping things will start to regulate soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back