Very new to ALL of this - advice needed please!

TinaTeaspoon

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I am very new to all of this so please can i have some advice about ovulation/when is best to try to concieve etc. I don't understand all of the shortened phrases and acronyms! I am having my Implanon (contracpetive implant) removed on Thursday, so i am not sure what will happen about my fertility levels and if and when i will start menstrating again??
Thanks very much
TT :)

Welcome! You will get used to the lingo ;-)

I would suggest you have sex regularly this mnth and track how long your cycle is, perhaps invest in some ovulation tests (you can get them cheap off eBay) start testing around 8 days into your cycle and when you get two lines drag your man to bed!

It all depends on.how long your cycle is as to when you ovulate, for eg my cycle is 30days, I ovulated on day 16...

Hope this helps x

HI :) Check out Fertility friend for lots of info... Also, there is a dictionary of all the abbreviations used on the main part of the forum under 'forum support' - keep reading as many posts as you can and ask lots of questions! Good luck!! xx

Hey sweeety, if your coming off the pill it may take a couple of periods to get your cycle normal again, you need to know:

how many days you actually bleed for
the length of time between the 1st days of your period ( eg , mine are 28 day cycles )
buy some ovulation tests hunny makes it much easier

baby making is well complicated haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back