Lookin 4 Some Advice

Kalianna

Reaction score
hey yall! hope your doin good, i just have a couple quick questions if anybody could reply it would be greatly appreicated. i think i might be pregnant but its still too early for me to test i do know that lol but i wanted to know about implantation most of the times i read on other websites have said 5-10, 6-9, 12-12DPO lol i find so many different answers along with a couple sites sayin 2-14DPO or as early as 4DPO. so my question is has anybody ever experinced implantation occuring earlier like around 2-4DPO, i had some real light spotting only when i wiped which lasted only a couple hours when i was 3DPO and since then nothing at all lol has anybody ever experinced spotting that early and was indeed pregnant? my next question is about ovulation spotting, does that occur the day of ovulation or what? maybe thats what i experinced. or is it possible to ovulate sooner then expected? i know i had sex on my fertile days, but perhaps i ovulated sooner and i was experincing implantation? lol as you can tell i am REALLY CONFUSED!!!! AND HOPEFUL FOR A BABY THIS MONTH!!!
please respond in detail with any info you can give me, thanks!! :D

hi there, im not sure how soon implantation can occur only that it can be very different in each person when i was pregnant with my little girl who is now six i had a bleed around the middle of my cycle cant be more precise as i wasnt charting but it was as heavy as a normal period and bright red but only lasted a day. Most people from what i can gather only bleed a small amount of light pink but i had quite a lot so it just shows how different it can be from one person to the other.

Sorry i cant be more help

Howdy,
I had the exact same thing happen to me but I would say half way through my cycle, as my AF doesnt arrive till next mon. But i have never had this before and i can tell when i am ovulating, and ive never bled then. All i know about implantation is on the web like you so i will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us. Would you let me know when you find out if it was implantation or not?

I too had strange bleeding one week before my AF was due - never had it before, it was only for two days, very very light and brownish. I am also hoping it was an implantation bleed but my hopes are sadly fading as even though my AF is 3 days late - I did a test on my due date and it was negative. Do you think that was too early to test? I'm hoping against hope that my cycle is longer this month than I think, therefore I tested too early and am in fact PG. I'll let you know what the outcome is but best of luck if you are still living in the hope zone like myself!

it may be too early to test when i had my little girl i tested on the day my period was due and it was negative then the day after there was the faintest blue line i think its all down to how your hcg hormone rises some people rise quicker than others so show up earlier also the tests vary in the amount they can detect so fingers crossed for you

Thanks for the advice - did you have any symptoms at all? I convinced myself last week that I was experiencing pregnancy symptoms but then you get yourself all worked up and imagine things don't you! I have a 16 month old but that pregnancy was not planned, happened out of the blue and so I can't really remember what was going on and at what stage in the early days - do remember my boobs exploding about a week after I'd done the test. I found out when I was a few days late which would be the same stage I'm at now. Last time I remembered feeling a bit weird and very dippy which is what made me do the test - don't feel like that now - just very tired and weird period like cramps for the past week. Boobs have not changed at all other than being tender......Whoever said trying for a baby was a wonderful pleasureable relaxing time - probably a man! Good luck to you too!

i too was very dippy when i was pregnant and it took nine months after i came off birth control. we actually caught on the month i was sick of hearing about it my head was so sick of being let down every month so i wasnt really thinking about it. I had a bleed for just a day like a normal period but just one day about half way through and though af had come early but then when it stopped i decided a few weeks later that maybe it hadnt been af and did the test. funny though because as soon as i knew i was pg i felt sick, sore boobs couldnt do my jeans up all in the space of a day, talk about all in the mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back